With over 50 years of event planning expertise, our team of trained and skilled event consultants specializes in creating the event of your dreams. Whatever level of assistance you require, we are here to help, and offer customized packages to fit your needs and budget. You can rest assured; we have worked with over twenty thousand events, and focus on taking the stress out of the event planning process.
Please contact us for a free, no obligation consultation with one of our planning experts.
We have Event Consulting Packages to suit every need:
Bekker's Coordinating services available only in conjunction with Bekker's Catering services.
Deluxe Day-Of Coordinator Package
- Free Initial Consultation
- Experienced, professional wedding consultant to assist from the beginning of planning process
- Access to the list of preferred vendors
- Provide advice on modern wedding etiquette
- Coordinate with caterer, all vendors and venue
- Unlimited emails and phone correspondence during the planning process
- Preliminary meeting to discuss general overview of budget, timeline, wedding style, colors, venue, vendor choices
- Meeting mid-planning time to review logistics, vendors and finalize details
- Meeting 1 week prior to the wedding to review details
- Create, circulate and confirm the schedule of events with all vendors
- Create floor plans and table count with caterer, florist and all vendors
- Review guest list and seating assignments for accuracy
- Create and follow through with timeline
- Review food, menu, timing and services with caterer and DJ
- Attend the wedding rehearsal
- Professional wedding coordinator for onsite event management
- Troubleshoot and solve problems throughout the event
- Distribute personal florals and pin flowers on wedding party attendants and family members
- Oversee banquet staff, rentals, florist, etc. to set-up venue according to couple's wishes
- Placement of personal items provided by the client - programs, photos, favors, place cards, guest books, menus, toasting glasses, cake server, etc.
- Direct guests to various locations and assist with seating at the reception
- Cue the Officiant, musicians and bridal party at the ceremony
(If at same location) Additional cost if assistant needed for separate venue.
- Check sound, lighting, equipment for ceremony and reception
- Coordinate with M.C. on timing and cues for the Grand Entrance, First Dance, Family Dances, Cake Cutting, Toasts, Bouquet and Garter Toss
- Ensure the happy couple, family and wedding party enjoy the festivities
- Ensure adherence to planned schedule
- Coordinate transfer of items from ceremony to reception sites (if at same location)
- Collect personal items for safekeeping, deliver to designated location
- Distribute final payments and gratuities to vendors
- Pay attention to every detail
- Availability of comprehensive bridal emergency kit
Assistant Coordinator available starting at $250 (Includes 5hrs)
Complete Event Coordination
Includes the Deluxe Day-Of Coordinator Package as well as:
- Design meeting to discuss overall design, color palette, theme, linen options, other design elements, provide innovative ideas
- Professional coordinator to attend:
- Floral consultations
- Design and/or rental and decor meetings
- Final meeting with venue and vendors
- Review all orders and contracts
- Detailed meetings with DJ, decorators, caterer, etc.
- Coordinate and attend wedding rehearsal
- Plan and attend rehearsal dinner
- Plan and attend day after event
- Ceremony planning assistance
- Lead coordinator for onsite management service on day of event.
- Assistant coordinator on day of event, to shadow the couple and wedding party through ceremony and reception