With over 50 years of event planning expertise, our team of trained and skilled wedding consultants specializes in creating the wedding of your dreams. Whatever level of assistance you require, we are here to help, and offer customized packages to fit every couple's needs and budget. You can rest assured; we have worked with over ten thousand couples, and focus on taking the stress out of the wedding planning process.
Please contact us for a free, no obligation consultation with one of our wedding experts.
Bekker's Bridal services available only in conjunction with Bekker's Catering services.
- Free Initial Consultation
- Experienced, professional wedding consultant to assist from the beginning of planning process
- Access to the list of preferred vendors
- Provide advice on modern wedding etiquette
- Coordinate with caterer, all vendors and venue
- Unlimited emails and phone correspondence during the planning process
- Preliminary meeting to discuss general overview of budget, timeline, wedding style, colors, venue, vendor choices
- Meeting mid-planning time to review logistics, vendors and finalize details
- Meeting 1 week prior to the wedding to review details
- Create, circulate and confirm the schedule of events with all vendors
- Create floor plans and table count with caterer, florist and all vendors
- Review guest list and seating assignments for accuracy
- Create and follow through with timeline
- Review food, menu, timing and services with caterer and DJ
- Attend the wedding rehearsal
- Professional wedding coordinator for onsite event management
- Troubleshoot and solve problems throughout the event
- Distribute personal florals and pin flowers on wedding party attendants and family members
- Oversee banquet staff, rentals, florist, etc. to set-up venue according to couple's wishes
- Placement of personal items provided by the client - programs, photos, favors, place cards, guest books, menus, toasting glasses, cake server, etc.
- Direct guests to various locations and assist with seating at the reception
- Cue the Officiant, musicians and bridal party at the ceremony
(If at same location) Additional cost if assistant needed for separate venue.
- Check sound, lighting, equipment for ceremony and reception
- Coordinate with M.C. on timing and cues for the Grand Entrance, First Dance, Family Dances, Cake Cutting, Toasts, Bouquet and Garter Toss
- Ensure the happy couple, family and wedding party enjoy the festivities
- Ensure adherence to planned schedule
- Coordinate transfer of items from ceremony to reception sites (if at same location)
- Collect personal items for safekeeping, deliver to designated location
- Distribute final payments and gratuities to vendors
- Pay attention to every detail
- Availability of comprehensive bridal emergency kit
Assistant Coordinator available at $40/hour
Minimum 4 hours.
Includes the Deluxe Day-Of Coordinator Package as well as:
- Design meeting to discuss overall design, color palette, theme, linen options, other design elements, provide innovative ideas
- Professional coordinator to attend:
- Floral consultations
- Design and/or rental and decor meetings
- Final meeting with venue and vendors
- Review all orders and contracts
- Detailed meetings with DJ, decorators, caterer, etc.
- Coordinate and attend wedding rehearsal
- Plan and attend rehearsal dinner
- Plan and attend day after event
- Ceremony planning assistance
- Lead coordinator for onsite management service on day of event.
- Assistant coordinator on day of event, to shadow the couple and wedding party through ceremony and reception
Before and After Event Assistance
$40/hour per staff member
$75/hour for two staff members
$100/hour for three staff members
Set Up assistance before and/or after, as needed by client on day of reception.
Includes staff members to:
- Set up tables, chairs, linens, chair covers
- Set up Client’s personal items (i.e. centerpieces, place cards, party favors, etc.)
- Set up cake table, place card table, sign-in table, gift table, etc.
- Assist in setting up client’s beverages
- Stay after reception to facilitate breakdown of tables, chairs, linens, centerpieces, florals
- Clean-Up of reception venue (Sweep, mop, trash removal, etc.) - Required by some venues
- Other duties discussed and agreed-upon prior to event (may incur additional charges)
** Available only when Bekker's is catering your event. Timing is figured immediately before or after standard set up time. **